Thursday, August 27, 2009

BMW Motorcycles, GPS, Rigging, the Gear:

Below is the BMW R12000GS I chose, and then I put on my own Garmin Rino 520 GPS (click here for more info on my GPS) and a map case on the tank. (Click on the picture below to get a really big zoomed in version.)









GPS Map Files for all the Hotels



Click Gps2006EuropeHotels.zip to download a Zip file containing all the locations of the hotels on GPS. The zip contains two redundant forms, I include both because you might be able to read one and not the other. One is a standard "MPS" GPS file, the other is a newer "GDB" GPS file which I think is Garmin GPS specific. I use the software "MapSource" with the "European City Navigator 8" map set to read these most accurately. You can click 2006_europe_hotels to see a list of the hotels.

1 comment: